The protection of your personal data is important to you – just as it is important to us, mgm technology partners GmbH („mgm“ for short). We are following the principle: Data protection should protect people, not data!
Therefore we inform you at this point which data we collect from you, what we need this data for and how you can object to the data collection.
Responsible for the collection and processing of personal data
mgm collects and processes your data as the data controller. The data protection officer appointed by mgm is Mr. Hartwig Schneider. If you have any questions, suggestions or criticism regarding data protection at mgm, please contact us:
mgm technology partners GmbH
Frankfurter Ring 105a
In which cases does mgm collect and process personal data?
We are pleased about your visit to our website and would like to explain to you transparently whether and when your personal data is collected and processed. All data is collected and processed for specific purposes. The legal basis for this is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 6 Paragraph 1. Purposes may result from technical necessities, contractual requirements or the express consent of users:
- For technical reasons, mgm collects and stores usage data (the date and duration of the visit, the websites used, the identification data of the browser and operating system type used and the website from which you are visiting us). mgm uses this data exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of the websites, for web security and to optimise your requirements.
- For contractual reasons and for reasons of contract initiation (e.g. an application) we also require personal data from you. In addition, we use data to fulfil our legal obligations, e.g. tax retention obligations.
- Subscribe to the newsletter
If you register for a newsletter from us, your email address can be used by mgm for its own advertising purposes. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each newsletter. The user’s email address is stored for as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active.
When do we delete your data?
Your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
In addition, your data must be deleted if their storage is inadmissible (in particular if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible) or if you wish them to be deleted.
Blocking takes the place of deletion if legal or actual obstacles stand in the way. These can be, for example, special storage obligations based on contracts or legal requirements or justified by the consideration of expiry or limitation periods.
The physical deletion of personal data may also be replaced by permanent anonymization of the data.
- You may request information about what data is stored about you.
- You may request the correction, restriction, deletion and blocking of your personal data to the extent and as long as this is legally permissible or possible within the framework of pre-contractual contacts or within the framework of an existing contractual relationship.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, current and machine-readable format (right to data transferability).
- You also have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, lit. e or f of the GDPR.
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time with effect for the future or you can object to the advertising approach.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority at any time if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the GDPR.
A postal letter is sufficient to exercise your rights:
mgm technology partners GmbH
Frankfurter Ring 105a
Or send an email to: DataPrivacy@mgm-tp.com
Is data encrypted?
The upload of documents to our designated websites takes place within a secure connection.
If there is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact and this option is used, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. Your consent is obtained for the processing of the data before the end of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that a secure transmission of information by email cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
Is data passed on?
Your personal data will not be passed on or otherwise transmitted to third parties.
Other external service providers who process data on our behalf are obliged to protect your data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the GDPR as well as by contract; in this case mgm remains responsible for the protection of your data. These service providers work exclusively in accordance with mgm’s instructions, which is ensured by strict contractual regulations, technical and organisational measures and supplementary controls. These external service providers are therefore not third parties under data protection law.
If mgm, as data controller, transfers your data to service providers based outside the European Union, this is done in strict compliance with the purposes described in the data protection regulations and only if these service providers offer a level of protection that complies with the EU standard contract clauses. The latter is particularly the case with mgm technology partners USA Corp. and mgm technology partners Viet Nam Co. Ltd.
What about cookies?
Cookies are small text files in which personal data can be stored. We distinguish between cookies, which are absolutely necessary for the technical functions of the website, and optional cookies. If mgm uses session cookies for technical functions, they are automatically deleted after closing the browser.
The use of mgm websites generally works without cookies, which serve non-technical purposes. You can therefore prevent cookies from being traced in your browser (do-not-track, tracking protection list) or prohibit the storage of third-party cookies.
In principle, the regular deletion of stored cookies is a suitable measure for improving data protection. Please note, however: If all cookies are deleted, any set objection cookies (opt-out cookies) will also be deleted, so that you may have to explain explained objections again.
[borlabs-cookie type=“btn-cookie-preference“ title=“Privacy settings“/]
If you click on a link that leads to an external site, you are outside the mgm websites. mgm is therefore not responsible for the content, services or products offered on the linked website and also not for data protection and technical security on the linked website.
Status of information on data protection
Current version: May 23th 2018